Your rights in relation to your information
Subject to certain limitations on certain rights, in relation to your information, which you can exercise by sending an email to service@Luxzones.com
- To request access to your informationand information related to our use and processing of your information;
- To request the correction or deletionof your information;
- To request that we restrict our useof your information;
- To receive information which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format(e.g. a CSV file) and the right to have that information transferred to another data controller (including a third party data controller);
- To object to the processing of your information for certain purposes(for further information, see the section below entitled Your right to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes); and
- To withdraw your consent to our use of your information at any time where we rely on your consent to use or process that information. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use and processing of your information on the basis of your consent before the point in time when you withdraw your consent.
In accordance with Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation, EU Residents also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Further information on your rights in relation to your personal data as an individual
The above rights are provided in summary form only and certain limitations apply to many of these rights.
Verifying your identity where you request access to your information
Where you request access to your information, we are required by law to use all reasonable measures to verify your identity before doing so.
These measures are designed to protect your information and to reduce the risk of identity fraud, identity theft or general unauthorized access to your information.
How we verify your identity
Where we possess appropriate information about you on file, we will attempt to verify your identity using that information.
If it is not possible to identity you from such information, or if we have insufficient information about you, we may require original or certified copies of certain documentation in order to be able to verify your identity before we are able to provide you with access to your information.
We will be able to confirm the precise information we require to verify your identity in your specific circumstances if and when you make such a request.